Tuesday 10 December 2013

Evaluation

 Evaluate how you have grown and developed as a practitioner, during this first assignment? 
  I think that I have grown a lot more confident as a practitioner. I feel as though after this assignment that I have become a lot more confident when using the equipment. I feel as though I can work Premier Pro to the best of my ability. I think I am also more confident with using sound now as well.

 What two things were you most proud of?

  I think the thing I am most proud of is our class one shot. I think this because due to the lack of time we had we all worked really well together in order to get a really great production. The reason for it's success was because the entire class put in a lot of effort and hard work into it therefore it turned out great.

 What two things do you think you could improve in the future?

  I think the one thing I could do with improving is editing, I think that I am working on improving it at the moment though. i think that it could do with some more improvements because it isn't as good as it could be. the way in which I am going to improve it is by keeping on doing my won edits therefore with practice I will become better at them.

Write down some future targets you would like to achieve

  I think that I would just like to improve on what I am doing now and learn to work more on my own and do individual projects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment