Wednesday 26 March 2014

Evaluation Assignment Three - Looking Back


'The creative treatment of ACTUALITY is one of the greatest gifts a Filmmaker can have' 
Evaluate how you have grown and developed as a practitioner, during this first assignment? 
    I think that I have grown because I am now able to work on my own, I am confident in using all of the camera equipment by myself. In this project I think that my editing has also improved a lot, this is because in my last assessment I didn't think my editing was that good therefore I think that it was important that I focused a lot on it. 

     What two things were you most proud of?

    I think one thing that I was most proud of was my final documentary, this was biggest it was my first major project and I was able to work on my won and do things how I wanted to do them. I also really enjoyed mine and Olivia's Pandora advert, I really liked this was because it was a really simple idea that worked out really well. 



     What two things do you think you could improve in the future?

    I still think that I could improve on my editing, although I think I am better at it now, I still believe that I have a lot to improve on and work towards. Another thing I think that I need to work on is the quality of sound that I produce, I think I am confident with filming but I think the sound side of it is something that I am not that confident with and therefore I want to improve on it. 

    Write down some future targets you would like to achieve?


    I think that working in smaller groups and on my own more often will help me to improve some more. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment