Wednesday 27 November 2013

Script Writing master class.

On Wednesday I walked into college for a script writing master class.

Tim started typing, not saying a word to us. We had to watch what he was typing. He made a script up on the spot. He just did a funny script involving most of us. It was in idea that involved a magic button.

He said to us to either follow his idea and reword it or come up with something on our own. I decided that I would come up with something different but with similar circumstances. To start with I spoke about what would happened when I walked into the classroom this morning and then I decided to adapt it.

I added the ideas of teenagers coming into the classroom and singing and dancing on the table as I thought that it would be funny. I also added that we had a dance off in the middle of the classroom.

I thought that this script was really fun to write as it was something that I hadn't had much experience with before hand. Next time I would like to write a more in depth script but I think to start with that this script was good just as a one off. I think this script would be good if it was adapted.











No comments:

Post a Comment